We are a consumer electronics company based in San Francisco. We are creating a fun and innovative product with exciting challenges spanning hardware, software, and analytics targeting a massive market and natural retail channel. Well-funded and heads-down building, we are searching for a few key hires to add to our talented team.
We are in search of an experienced, passionate, and hands-on SQA manager to build out our SQA process and team from scratch. The targeted software includes embedded firmware to running on our hardware, backend web software, frontend web app, and mobile apps (iOS / Android).
- Build and manage SQA team responsible for validating firmware, web (frontend and backend), and mobile app builds
- Work with engineering to define release & validation process
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience as a manager or team lead
- Experience running quality processes on hardware products
- Experience running quality processes on mobile applications (iOS / Android)
- Experience running quality processes on web solutions / applications
- Should be able to operate Onsite/offshore model
If you believe you have what it takes to work in a highly independent, fast-paced environment where teamwork is critical and flexibility is a must, then we might be just the place for you!
If this position is a good fit for your background, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.